Thursday, October 24, 2013

MY INTERVIEW WITH CRIME WRITER PAUL D. BRAZILL

My inner-noir tough guy when I spoke with crime writer Paul D. Brazill.

As part of the rollout of my FIGHT CARD novella 'Front Page Palooka,' I chatted with prolific blogger and crime writer Paul Brazill (author of the great 'Roman Dalton, Werewolf, P.I.' among others).

In our zippy interview, we chat about my Bogie-inspired newshound, Nick Moretti – charming, yet cynical, burned-out, whiskey-sodden – the kinda old-school guy who makes sure the right hand knows exactly what the left hand is doing.

We also talk about the creative process I used while writing the book and some uncommon forms of inspiration.

'Front Page Palooka' has it all... dames, dives, and hard-punching attitude so if you're in the mood for some serious hard-boiled pulp, this tale drips more whiskey than a busted Prohibition hooch barrel.

Read the interview HERE and check out the cool book trailer HERE.

1 comment:

  1. In our zippy interview, we chat about my Bogie-inspired newshound, Nick Moretti – charming, yet cynical, burned-out, whiskey-sodden – the kinda old-school guy who makes sure the right hand knows exactly what the left hand is doing. academic writing service

    ReplyDelete

Say something... Anything...