Monday, February 7, 2011

FORTHCOMING E-TITLES...


Like many of my online comrades, I've decided to throw my hat into the Kindle/Nook ring with a few titles. Details to be forthcoming. I also want to apologize for my absence of late in keeping up with my blog reading. I've been keeping busy designing these covers and finding art, etc. I'm a fanatic when it comes to art. If there are 1000 pics of any given subject, I will look at each and every one of them... I hope to be back reading everyone's blogs very soon.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic news, Ant. I'm looking forward to your release of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, would love to read some when they release...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I love all the covers too. Good luck and do keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Say something... Anything...